Midlands Audiology is headed up by Principal Audiologist Jenevieve Butler M.I.S.H.A.A & M.I.A.A. Jenevieve is passionate about all things ear related and is also a qualified speech and language therapist. She has worked in some of the top Audiology practices in Ireland and has a great range of experience in both public and private settings.
Jenevieve’s patient centred approach is the real point of differentiation of Midland Hearing Care from other providers. She believes in a patient first and product based intervention later approach.
Midland Hearing Care offers the following services;
- Ear Examination (Otoscopy)
- Comprehensive Hearing Assessment (Children age 4+ – Adults)
- Hearing Aid Consultation
- Hearing in Noise Test (Speech Discrimination)
- Middle Ear Examination (Tympanometry)
- Microsuction and Ear Irrigation Wax Removal
- Tinnitus Assessment
- Specialist Custom Hearing Protection
- Site / Home Visits
Please Contact us, we would like to help you find a solution for your hearing problem.